How do I set up an account?
To set up an account, you must first visit the Imperial Park Recreation Center or the T.E. Harman Center (only for 50+) and register for a membership. The email address you provide during your membership registration will be your online email sign-in.
Once you have completed registration, complete the following steps:
- Go to our registration website: https://parkreservations.sugarlandtx.gov
- Click on the “Sign In” button located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the light blue square button labeled “Reset Password” and follow the prompts.
An email will be sent to your inbox, requesting you click a link to reset the password for your account.
If you are currently attending classes and have an email address on file, you can click on the “Sign In” button and follow the steps above.
This will now be the password you use to login to your account to begin the online registration process.
Why can I not sign up for certain classes?
There could be a few reasons you cannot sign up for certain classes:
- To sign up for programs at the T.E. Harman Center, you must be a minimum of 50 years old. You might not meet the age requirements.
- Some classes at the Imperial Park Recreation Center also have age restrictions.
- Your membership may have expired.
- You may not be allowed to sign up at a certain time due to residency restrictions.
Why do some classes say “Registration Closed”?
- Classes at the Imperial Park Recreation Center have to be paid in full by the 7th of the month. Registrations are not allowed after the first week of the class.
- The class might be at capacity. Some classes will allow you to be placed on a waitlist.
I have moved to a new address and need to update information.
To change your personal information, you must visit either the Imperial Park Recreation Center or T.E. Harman Center (50+ only) in person and show proof of new residency. Once changes are made by staff, it will be reflected on your account the next time you log in.
Can I sign up for a membership online?
No. All memberships must be purchased in-person at either the Imperial Park Recreation Center or the T.E. Harman Center (50+ only). Please bring proof of residency (valid ID or water bill).
Can I add multiple classes to my cart at once?
Yes. After adding a class to your cart, repeat the registration for the next class of your choice.